ACC-111 Introduction to Accounting 3 s.h.
Course Description: This course provides the student with a basic understanding of the accounting cycle and basic accounting rules along with the process of collecting and using financial information in a business. (Equivalent to 15-109, ACCT-101)
BUS-161 Human Relations 3 s.h.
Course Description: Human Relations is a course designed to improve the student’s ability to function in the workplace. This class will work on increasing the student’s self-awareness and improving their ability to get along with customers, coworkers, and supervisors. (Equivalent to 15-241, BUSN-105)
BUS-225 Business Internships 1 – 5 s.h.
- Students must enroll in and pass BUS-162, Workplace Professionalism.
- Students must have completed and filed an Application for Employment with their Internship Coordinator.
- Students must have their proposed experience approved by the Internship Coordinator before they may register and begin.
A Business Internship is a learning experience which is:
- Based on practical work experience
- Related directly to the student’s program of study
- Individualized to enable the student to gain valuable work experience and help determine career choices
- Geared to the student’s academic knowledge, personal development, and professional preparation.
Instructor’s consent required. Course is repeatable for a maximum of 15 credit hours.